A Great Start Shooting School
Teaching Safety is my aim - One on one Coaching or small group classes - Pistol Permit Class
Jeff Cooper’s 4 Rules of Firearm Safety
1.Always treat firearms as if they are loaded at all times.
2. Never point a firearm at something you are Not willing to destroy.
3. Keep your Finger off the trigger until your sights are on your target.
4. Always be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
Three Rules for Safe Gun Handling from the NRA
1. Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
2. Always Keep your Finger off the trigger until Ready to Shoot.
3. Always Keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.